REQUEST A QUOTE
The standard-flow CP12D model is equipped with manual side shift, tilt, and depth control for planer positioning and produces high torque for professional operation.
Worksite Pro™ cold planers are a milling attachment compatible with skid steers, compact track loaders, or compact wheel loaders with a skid steer interface. Each model has a planetary drive to deliver high torque at the drum for increased productivity and reliability.
- Operates on standard skid steer hydraulics
- Direct-drive high-torque motor
- Hydraulic side shift up to 560 mm (22-in.)
- Compatibility: 318E, 319E, 320E, 323E, 326E, 328E, 329E, 332E, 333E, 204K, 304K, 244K, and 324K
- Hydraulic flow required: 15–22 gpm
- Planing depth: 0–5 in. (0–127 mm)
- Planing width: 12 in. (305 mm)