Location: Mattoon, IL
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Operates vehicles to transport equipment for the dealership. May instruct customers on basic equipment operating procedures as required.
Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties while maintaining cleanliness on grounds. Keeps all areas and equipment in clean, orderly, and functional condition. Provides assistance to other departments as necessary.
Job Essential Duties:
- Pick-up and deliver equipment
- General upkeep of buildings and grounds
- Collect trash and recycling, sweep floors
- Restock supplies for all departments
- Move, unload, and clean equipment
- Operate small engine equipment (e.g.; lawn mowers, weed eaters, forklifts)
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
Employee must be flexible in adjusting schedule to meet maintenance needs. They must work somewhat independently and consult department employees to coordinate maintenance activities when needed.